machoman1337

Sync3 retrofits into 2013-2016 cars

http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=3881

It seems like it's (mostly) working, but active park assist is still an issue, and if you want navigation, you have to retrofit another GPS antenna because it can't use the GPS base on the roof. Let's see if more progress is made in the future :)

Hi, I am new to forum. I have a 2017 FFH 8" screen, sync 3 but without Nav. I am told that if I change the APIM unit to one with Nav it will work! I am tired of getting phone calls interrupting my apple car play nav from my iPhone. I am told that I already have a nav antenna. The new APIM will be programed with my vin# and it comes with NA 1 14 map. My question is before I spend the money and get the new APIM.....am I being told the truth about it being a plug and play in my car? Can you help?

I have Android Auto, rather than Apple, but when I get a call, it does take over the screen, but I just touch the map button and the navigation display returns. Apple Carplay doesn't do that?

I have Android Auto, rather than Apple, but when I get a call, it does take over the screen, but I just touch the map button and the navigation display returns. Apple Carplay doesn't do that?

How do you have Android Auto on your 2013 FFH?

How do you have Android Auto on your 2013 FFH?

2013 was gone by the time I posted that. I was replying to the post before that one, but now I'm wondering if I had misinterpreted it. No matter - not a very active thread!

2013 was gone by the time I posted that. I was replying to the post before that one, but now I'm wondering if I had misinterpreted it. No matter - not a very active thread!

I'm still confused. Your info says you have a 2013 FFH.