smr2112

List of TSBs and Recalls for 2017s

Ford has some pretty amazing pricing, rebates and incentives now for (some of) the 2017s. Seems the more

higher end the car, the better the savings. Especially the Platinums if you can find them. Maybe would

go for an Energi now over the Hybrid.

Was considering a Trade-In of my 2017 if it makes sense, but being wiser now from

the TSBs and recalls of the 2017 (all of them fixed and car is great!) - I was wondering

what surprises await if I buy a 2017, or at least wait 6 months maybe?

Anybody have a list or know of known issues with the Energis and Hybrids already for 2017?

It's early in the model year, but I figured these would start showing up soon!

There could be some new problems with the 2017s due to the minor changes but overall most of the problems and bugs were squashed by the 2015 model year. They seem to be very trouble free now and are getting good reliability ratings in Consumer Reports magazine. My 2015 with 30k miles has been back to the shop for the steering bolt corrosion recall but other than that no trips to the dealership service department. I may have just jinxed myself.