Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Enjoying our '16 Titanium Hybrid

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Neil Stahl

Neil Stahl

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Titanium Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2016

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:55 PM

We had an Outback for a decade.  It was starting to need repairs more often and my wife needed something more comfortable so off to the show rooms.  The new Outbacks didn't make the comfort cut.  I wanted a hybrid.  We have friends and family with Camrys so we tried a Camry hybrid.  It didn't grab us and we'd have had to take too many things we didn't want to get what we did want.  I read around and saw Fusion hybrid rated well so we tried one.  It was fun to drive, the Titanium had the adjustable passenger seat my wife needs and I could get what I did want with very little of what I didn't want.  We got it in January and we're quite happy with it.  In a couple weeks we'll take it on its first longish road trip.  I'm looking forward to it.

Obtw we got grey and we've observed that half the cars are grey these days.  We got it because it seems likely to be the most heat-reflective color we thought we could live with.  I wonder how many people have that reason.

Edited by Neil Stahl, 25 April 2016 - 10:09 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   jeff_h

jeff_h

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,774 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:07 AM

Congrats -- I think it's normal to notice more cars of the same color once you get one and it sticks in your head and you tend to be more on the lookout for them... at least IMHO.

Enjoy the car, let us know how the road trip goes!

2013 Fusion Titanium Energi Deep Impact Blue

204627.png

#3 OFFLINE   mwr

mwr

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 709 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2015 FFH SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:55 AM

My prior car was a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon. I sold it at 170K miles when expensive repairs were on the horizon. The Subaru driver's seat was perfect for me (except could have used more leg room) but my FFH is by far the best and most comfortable road-trip car I've ever had.

IMG_2641c_160w.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   Texasota

Texasota

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 994 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion S Hybrid

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:25 PM

...my FFH is by far the best and most comfortable road-trip car I've ever had.

I second that. I've owned many cars but my FFH is the most satisfying on long road trips.

#5 OFFLINE   machoman1337

machoman1337

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 418 posts
  • Region:Canada British Columbia
  • Current Vehicle:FFH SE Ice Storm/Lexus LS430
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

Congratulations. IMO it might've been better to wait a little longer for a 2017 model to be delivered (vastly superior QNX-based Sync3 system) but the rest of the car is still fantastic. Hopefully you got a good discount on your 2016 at least!

My precious: 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE Ice Storm - Luxury Package (Dune), Navigation, Tech Package, Active Park Assist, Moonroof (ugh), 18" premium painted luxury wheels. Built in July 2012, bought CPO (former demonstrator) in May 2014. 6.3L/100 km lifetime fuel economy

Current temporary ride: 2003 Lexus LS430 w/navigation and parking sensors. Bought in December 2002, selling when I graduate

#6 OFFLINE   ByteMe

ByteMe

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 10 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:25 PM

Congrats on your purchase!

FYI. I have a 2015 FFH HyTi.. and I must say it is VERY comfortable.. 

y commute to and from work is 150miles each day.. I do this 5 days out of the week.. I had a Prius.. and now I have my HyTi.. One thing I look forward to after a hard day at work.. is just melting into my HyTi for the ride home.  I can say.. comfort-level equals one BILLLIIIOOON!!!!!  LOL.  Just sayin!

Enjoy her.  I know I do!!

Edited by ByteMe, 26 April 2016 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·