B25Nut

2017 Fusion

I was strongly considering trading in my 2013 because of my utter distain for my ford touch ( I normally keep a vehicle until the wheels fall off), but I am very disappointed by the new front end, what where they thinking ?

I prefer the older one but this still looks pretty sleek IMO. The headlights are also much better.

I like it too. Looks clean and crisp unlike the gaping overdone front ends of the new Toyota's.

try this: www.oemautopartsco.com/products/myford-touch-sync-2-to-sync-3-upgrade

I looked at this, if included a whole new center stack with tactile buttons and a intuitive HVAC control layout, I would buy it. At 2k, it's too pricey for me to just upgrade to sync 3.

As far as the new 2017 front end. I like the headlights ( as long as they incorporate some LED driving lights). The main grill shape is okay ( current version is better) but the egg crate design looks very cheep, and you can see the radiator.

The lower part really turns me off, the oversized fog light bezels look very cheesy, the grill opening between the fog lights is the biggest mistake in my opinion.

One of the biggest changes, in my mind, for the 2017 FFH is that they are now offering the 18" wheel/tire options again.

One comment I saw about the 2017 FFH said "Meanwhile, the Fusion Hybrid and plug-in hybrid (Energi) receive software updates that Ford believes will deliver more efficiency, though executives wouldn't say if the fuel economy figures will change."

I guess this increased efficiency will allow Ford to achieve their current Fusion EPA ratings, or better, once again with the 18" wheels.