Sign in to follow this  
GrySql

Retiring...

Hi folks,

I've asked Robert to remove me as a moderator. My Job 1 2013 FFH is sold and there are some health issues that need tending to.

This is a good time for me to thank you all for the intelligent debate, investigations, problem solving, cooperation, teamwork and the myriad things that have helped make ownership of a FFH better for us all.

But that is not the best part, it was FUN! I have never had a forum experience that has brought together so many polite, and sneaky, funny and fun loving people, I must have gained 20 pounds eating forum popcorn! All the funny smiley icons, inventive wit and long off-topic hilarity was special to this forum alone, and I was privileged to be here to see it. It's been a great experience for me.

I'll stop in from time to time (if I find some good smileys).

Sincerely,

Dave

Hi GrySql aka Dave

thanks for being a moderator for the FFH forum your moderating along with the guys sure make this forum a pleasant place to hang around.

Good luck with any treatment to get healthy.

See you around!

Thank you for taking the time to be a moderator here. I know it does take extra time to be a moderator. Your insight and knowledge will be missed.

Get healthy is Job 1.

GrySql,

You have been top notch as a moderator for this forum. You will be missed! I think I can speak for everyone here that we wish you the best with your health issues. I hope you continue to hang around here after hanging up your moderator hat.

Well! What a revolting development! Folks like GrySqrl are supposed to go on forever providing insight and pointing us to the references we may already have right under our noses or that he's unearthed from somewhere obscure.

Dave, I certainly share the views of fellow forum members who've beat me to replying here, most of whom have been very positive contributors like you. I gotta say, however, that I've gotten more good tips from you this past couple of years than anyone else. I sure am grateful. Thanks!

We can sure understand your dropping the moderator bit, but hope very much you'll stay in touch.

Terry

Goodbye Dave! Thanks for being around for us - I've enjoyed reading many of your posts and you've also directly helped me several times, and I've really learned a lot about my car (and cars in general) thanks to you. I hope your health issues aren't too bad and that they will go away swiftly. You will certainly be missed.

Btw, what do you drive now? Another Ford product?

Edited by machoman1337

Dave,

I've enjoyed your informative and timely posts during your tenure on this forum. I would still be driving with the plastic coated gear shift knob if it wasn't for you.

Meeting you and your wife several times at our dealership was a great pleasure and won't be forgotten. I hope your health issues are minor and you get well soon.

Best regards,

gkinla

Best wishes to you, and THANKS for your contributions and dedicated work! I think the generally positive and helpful nature of this forum is a reflection of participants like you. You will be missed.

Good grief! One of the first "voices" I heard here was yours ... almost a year ago, if I recall.

Like the others before me have written, may your health issues be easily handled and most certainly stop by and at least say "Howdy!"

Take care ...

Edited by Cobra348

Going to miss you. You have been a real asset to this forum. Good luck and good health!

THANKS for everything that you've done for the Ford Fusion Hybrid community! :hi5: We're certainly going to miss you on the site, but PLEASE take the time to stop on by once and a while and say hi and let us know how you're doing! :thumbsup:

Gosh, thank you all.

I'll be by and check in and if I can help in the meantime just PM me.

Edited by GrySql

Tried to send you a PM but system refused to let it go through.

Sent you one back, did it work?

GrySql, I don't post much, but I do read the forum constantly for information to better my Fusion knowledge. You have contributed to that knowledge immensely. Thank you and take care.

Ed

Edited by 13FFH