My dealer called me and informed me that I can get this recall done. My appointment is on Dec 21.
Hope this helps in case anyone forgot about this recall - it was announced very early in the year but it took a long time for parts to arrive (not as long as the 14S21 airbag recall though - took over a year).
This is the last outstanding recall on my Fusion so far and I hope there won't be more. Nothing has made the car undrivable but having 7 dealer visits (including this upcoming one) in 20 months (total distance of 21,000 kilometers driven) is a little embarrassing especially when only 2 of them have been for normal servicing. Good thing I bought an ESP to extend the warranty to 2019 - this is a Job 1 car and I may well end up experiencing one of the TSBs that other Job 1 owners have complained about.
So far my visits have been to fix:
1. Check engine light + check fuel fill inlet warnings due to tiny leak in gas tank valve (nothing to do w/engine thankfully)
2. PCM reprogramming recall in conjunction with regular service
3. Left turn signal canceled with a slight nudge of the wheel, stereo power button became unresponsive requiring a hard push, and sunglasses holder partially peeled away from the headliner (got this replaced with Job 2 parts so it was a blessing in disguise)
4. Dealer wasn't successful with the sunglasses holder replacement the first time, having broken the replacement part, so I got it redone
5. 15E03 recall in conjunction with regular service, and I purchased the ESP too
6. 14S21 and steering gear motor bolt recalls
7. Upcoming 15S16 recall in conjunction with windshield wiper inspection.