Sign in to follow this  
Leon1972

"Odometer" reading clarification

DED9DEA6-C107-480D-8D6B-9606F7735E08.jpg

I just want to clarify something real quick. Am I correct in my assumption in that the numbers in white are total miles and blue is how many of those miles are in ev mode?

If this correct, which I assume it is, I am not too impressed by these numbers. I was hoping for something a little better. At least 450 per tank. At this rate I'm not even averaging 40 mpg which is weird as my trip summary always says over 40 per trip. I even get in the 50s some runs even.

This picture shows 77.5 EV miles out of 137.1 total miles. That is a 56% EV ratio. That's excellent. It also shows 43.9 MPG. I'm not sure why you say you're getting less than 40 MPG...

Yeah. It was a different reading. I'm at a half tank now. Basically if I do the match of a half tank and the mpg for my current mileage is under 40 mpg yet my readout says 43.2 average mpg.

Yeah. It was a different reading. I'm at a half tank now. Basically if I do the match of a half tank and the mpg for my current mileage is under 40 mpg yet my readout says 43.2 average mpg.

Half tank isn't really half tank so the tank display is a quite unreliable source to calculate what your MPG at 43.9 is not bad.

The ratio of EV to total miles is not really an indicator of fuel efficiency. You need to give us more data to get better answers.