IraF

Version 3.8 available

Our 2013 FFH shows Up to Date with the Gen2 - V3.6.2 version. The 3.8 version does not show up.

Hey everyone!

Please try logging into your Owner.Ford.com account, click on SYNC & HOW-TOS, then CHECK FOR SYNC UPDATES. This update is for all MFT/MLT vehicles, and includes all improvements from previous updates (such as version 3.7 for those of you that it wasn't available for). You do not need to update your maps with a new map SD card as long as you have an A3 or higher SD card. If you cannot report the install back to us, please run a Vehicle Health Report (U.S. Customers only) or Status Checker (U.S. and Canadian Customers) by following these instructions:

Status Checker - Log into your Owner.Ford.com account, click on SYNC & HOW-TOS, then CHECK FOR SOFTWARE UPDATES, and scroll to the bottom of the page. There should be a Verification tool with instructions on how to use it. If it doesn't show up, you can use this link - http://owner.ford.com/tools/account/update-center?step=prepare-sa
Here's the link on how to download and install the update:
Please note: Your vehicle should be running during the install to ensure the radio doesn't go into battery saver mode and disrupt the update process.
If the update does not appear or if you have issues downloading/installing it, please send me a private message with your VIN and the details. :)
Please do NOT use files from someone else; only use the files that come from your Owner account.
Rebecca

Is the 3.8 update only for MFT with Nav?

I still don't show a 3.8 update available and the web page says my car is up to date.