GrySql

Tesla - Model X

I like it! They will sell a bundle of 'em.

It's all yours... I am not a fan of the looks, no matter what the selling price -- apparently they already have 30k orders reserved (if I heard correctly on a quick news clip) so they will do well, so hopefully all are satisfied and happy trails to them.

I like it! They will sell a bundle of 'em.

Not a fan of the Gull-Wing doors. I am waiting for the Model 3. The Model S is a very nice drive but out of my price range.

Still cant drive it from here to the beach and back without an overnight stop.

Well if you're in Fayetteville you can. It looks like you're less than 100 miles from Wilmington. Myrtle Beach is about a 125 but there's a supercharger on I 95 north of Lumberton for a 20 minute quick charge on the way back. You could vacuum the sand out of the car there also.

I get your point, though. I test drove a Tesla for about 15 minutes last year. It was an exquisite vehicle. The sticker price was $121 K. I'm not about to buy one. I drove a Leaf also. It is also a nice car. They can be had used with about a 75 mile range left on the battery for $10-13 K. Things will improve in the EV car field.

I'd like to see Tesla stay in business a few more years before I bought one. They are the only source for maintenance. Look at the difficulty Ford has in supporting problems in hybrids.