Wyotesthybrid

Cabin Air Filter?? is there one?? 2015 ford fusion hybrid se

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a cabin air filter and how to change it out or if it exists?

I have seen THIS video, and i am not sure if it's there in the hybrid model or not? I'd hate to take it all apart and it not be there.

Any help, especially from someone who knows exactly where it is would be extremely helpful! Thanks!

Edit. Yes there is. Thank you for the reply. It's the same as the video. I paid $26 for filter from dealer. You can get it for a little cheaper online.

Edited by Wyotesthybrid

I have seen THIS video, and i am not sure if it's there in the hybrid model or not? I'd hate to take it all apart and it not be there.

That video is of the gas Fusion, and I changed the cabin air filter on both Fusion Energis using tips from another video on youtube (took me 16 minutes for the first car, 12 minutes for the second car) -- so I would say that yes the FFH will also have one sitting there behind the glove box too.

There absolutely is a cabin air filter. Not long after I got my new 2015 FFH SE, I noticed that if it wiped offf the dash I would get nothing on the rag. Before the FFH, i'd have to wipe off the dash probably every week to get rid of accumulated dirt. But now, months go by and there is still nothing to wipe off. Amazing!

Edited by mwr

I need to change mine in both may FFH and my c-max erg. Who has the best prices on them?

For the Motorcraft brand and depending on shipping, Amazon or Rock Auto gets my vote.

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a cabin air filter and how to change it out or if it exists?

Any help, especially from someone who knows exactly where it is would be extremely helpful! Thanks!

Edit. Yes there is. Thank you for the reply. It's the same as the video aparently.

I used the very helpful video you pointed to change the filter on my 2013 Fusion Hybrid. I ordered the filter on Amazon and it was sold by ABQ Auto Parts for $17.39.

Rock Auto is hard to beat. I ordered an OEM Motorcraft FP-71 cabin air filter for my 2013 FFH SE It cost $15 and change, including shipping. It arrived in the mail in three days. I replaced the old filter yesterday, after twice watching the video mentioned above. Piece of cake. Took about 20 minutes.