Sign in to follow this  
turbofriend

Radio Display in Dash Cluster

2014 Fusion hybrid titanium... When i select entertainment from the dash cluster, i like to see the name of the artist on the dash, rather than on the center display. I had a few issues a while back that prevented my HD radio from working, but i was able to get the song information on the dash cluster. Since that issue was fixed (software update), i no longer get any information on the dash cluster. Is there a setting to turn this on? All it shows me is the station (99.1 for example) and ROCK, or Country. But no artist information.

Is it possible to turn this back on for radio use. ( i do not use Sirius/XM)

Thanks,

Try a different radio station. I have noticed that some stations the artist name will appear and others only radio call name.

Jeff is correct. That is a station dependent function. Not all stations broadcast the song/artist information but your display is capable of displaying it if they do. That being said, if that info shows on the main radio display on your touchscreen, it should also show on the cluster screen. If not, touch base with our Ford IVT rep on this forum.

its on all stations. It will show up if i turn off HD radio. But once i turn on HD radio, i loose all description on the instrument cluster. (it shows on the main display no matter what).

its on all stations. It will show up if i turn off HD radio. But once i turn on HD radio, i loose all description on the instrument cluster. (it shows on the main display no matter what).

Sounds like you need to go to the dealer. We see the same info on both screens for all radio stations. If you aren't that indicates a car problem.