BiXLL

Had it 5 days now.

Have put 287 miles on it and am very happy to report I am showing 53.4 mpg on the tank of gas. I am happier with the car so far then I would have expected, no buyers remorse thoughts at all. Amazing the compliments I get on it almost daily!

Congrats and welcome to the site :)

why thank you, but I am not new to the site, just new to owning a HiTy. Been researching this car for 14 months before pulling the trigger!

why thank you, but I am not new to the site, just new to owning a HiTy. Been researching this car for 14 months before pulling the trigger!

I did the same thing. Hung out on this site, asked lots of questions, learned a lot by following various topics and then ordered my 2015 FFH.

I did the same thing. Hung out on this site, asked lots of questions, learned a lot by following various topics and then ordered my 2015 FFH.

Yep, I hung out here for six months before buying my 2015 FFH last Fall.

I didn't discover the site until a few months after we took delivery of our custom ordered FFH. We took delivery back in early December 2012 and I joined here in late December 2012.

Edited by hybridbear

Took me 3 weeks to land here after I received my car.

I look back at some of our very early posts and smile - 'what is this?', 'how do you do that?', 'what's that buzzing noise?', 'How come my leather shift knob is made out of plastic?' and the ever famous 'Hey, where is the spare tire??'. ;)

I always get anal with major purchases. I always know more about what i am buying then the salesman does

I always know more about what i am buying then the salesman does

Ding ding ding ding, another winner! That's another one of the popular phrases that we've heard from several new owners along the past few years.