Sign in to follow this  
securityguy

New SE Hybrid Owner in Northern VA

Just picked up my new 2015 SE Hybrid with Package 502A...MyFord Touch...NAV...Push Button Start...Remote Start...Rear Seatbelt Airbags and Power Moon Roof. Baby is loaded without stepping up to Titanium. Beautiful car...Guard Metallic with Black Leather interior. Already installed my color matched body side molding and Husky floor mats. I am hoping buying a Hybrid wasn't a mistake but the reviews have been excellent and it's very quiet and you can't beat the mileage. Getting a $3000 rebate and another $2000 off factory invoice helped my decision.

post-14264-0-11342100-1434896834_thumb.jpg

Edited by securityguy

Welcome neighbor, enjoy and let us know how the MPG goes (after the first tank or two)...

Just picked up my new 2015 SE Hybrid with Package 502A...MyFord Touch...NAV...Push Button Start...Remote Start...Rear Seatbelt Airbags and Power Moon Roof. Baby is loaded without stepping up to Titanium. Beautiful car...Guard Metallic with Black Leather interior. Already installed my color matched body side molding and Husky floor mats. I am hoping buying a Hybrid wasn't a mistake but the reviews have been excellent and it's very quiet and you can't beat the mileage. Getting a $3000 rebate and another $2000 off factory invoice helped my decision.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I followed the suggestion in here to go thru EVERYTHING on the various screens using the manual - at least twice. Was worth the couple hours spent, trust me. Two months and 1 week after purchase, I've racked up a lot of miles, but it's a dream car to drive in.

Total miles: 5262.2

Lifetime MPG: 44.6

This fill MPG (today): 523.4 miles, 11.002 gallons = 47.57 MPG

Todays fill was perhaps premature as I had 75 miles to empty, but knew I had about 80 miles to go and didn't want to push it. Impressive car and you picked a good color!

Have the same car minus moonroof...loving it so far! The Guard color is truly magnificent in the sun.

Have the same car minus moonroof...loving it so far! The Guard color is truly magnificent in the sun.

Welcome to the Forum.

That is a subtle color and helps the FFH's body lines.

Now you have to show us a picture. :camera: