GrySql

Regional Program 15R01: Safety Recall 15S14 – Supplement #2

It is also showing up for my early 2014 build FFH.

However, I don't think I really want the dealership messing with my FFH since my car most likely won't be seeing any road salts for at least the next 9 years.

However, I don't think I really want the dealership messing with my FFH since my car most likely won't be seeing any road salts for at least the next 9 years.

And for those who occasionally drive in those type conditions, I wonder how much is exposed to the elements since that fiberglass-type cover is on the bottom and tends to keep that type of stuff out of the area, unless it's outside of that area and more exposed.

Yeah I think I got one a few weeks ago for 15R01, but didn't pay it much mind as it needs to get in line behind 14S21 (RCM), 15E03 (PCM Update), and 15S16 (Door Latches).

I will be changing oil in her car next week, will have a chance to see just well that fiberglass covers things and how exposed things are.

I was there today for the 3 first recalls and they also performed 15R01 without telling me. Did you end up doing it, too?

No, I only got the 15E03 and 14S21 done... and going to get the same for her blue one in the next few weeks, but will see if they can do the 15R01 inspection on hers and see how it looks.

This is interesting. I'm wondering how they determine the cars to include. If someone purchases a car in Texas and then moves to Green Bay, would Ford track the registration or go by the location of the selling dealer? Or if there was a dealer trade. Maybe our Ford Service Rep could chime in on this one.

Hi tr7driver,

I'm Crystal; I'll be keeping an eye on things here whiel Meagan is out of the office. Recalls are assigned by VIN and are sent out based on the vehicle's registration information/address. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Crystal

Thanks for the Info Crystal. I'm surprised that I have not been included in this one living here in the rust belt. I'm scheduled to get 2 items taken care of next week, so I think I'll ask them to check on this as well.

Sounds like a plan, tr7driver. Let me know how things go at the dealership. How many miles are on your Fusion?

Crystal