wmmallette

New or used FFH?

I notice that the one with APA also has California emissions. That is interesting considering that you're in Mississippi. How many miles does each car have? I'd get the one with Active Park Assist & Intelligent Access/PBS. That feature is super useful when parking in a garage or in a parking lot. And letting the car parallel park itself is really cool! Push button start & intelligent access are also awesome features. I don't ever want a car where I need to take the key out of my pocket again.

Is having California emissions a good or bad thing? Does it help or hurt MPG? Or anything else for that matter.

I am in Mississippi and the car is in the Baltimore/DC area.

The car was originally delivered to a dealer in MD - see the 'MD' on top left of the window sticker. MD is one of the about 10 states that have similar (don't know if exactly the same) emissions requirements as CA.

The dash calculations are very precise and repeatable and the accuracy error is constant. Measuring the mpg by two fill-ups is not. There's too much variation in when pumps shut off. You have confirmed other observations that the mpg speed penalty is about 6 mpg per 10 mph.

Koons. I hope you aren't going to tell me that they have a terrible local reputation for tipping people off. Hahahaha

Koons is a large chain in the area that sells many brands -- I've had a few email and PM exchanges from those looking around for just the right car (such as your case) and in a couple of those cases they ended up getting a better deal by a few hundred at Koons, so it's likely you did pretty well.

Koons. I hope you aren't going to tell me that they have a terrible local reputation for tipping people off. Hahahaha

I bought both my 2013 and my wife's 2014 from Koons. I can't complain about how they conduct business. Staff was always professional. Had to remove that crown sticker, though! ;)