wmmallette

New or used FFH?

How do I look at the Oasis report? I do not know what that is.

What is the VIN of the prospective 2013?

3FA6P0LU0DR198336

Window sticker below (was retail order by someone in Oxford, MS) - built in December 2012, 3 days after mine was -- some reported issues with their Job 1 FFH but mine was great and exceeded the 47 MPG (but not as good as Sleddog's above)...

post-4168-0-19049900-1434226968_thumb.jpg

Maybe someone has access to Oasis data on this?

Edited by jeff_h

What info can I get from th sticker on the new one? Would it tell me the invoice date?

What is the VIN of the new one? The invoice date is not listed on it (there is a date at the bottom which I think is the date sent to plant and normally a week prior to build but not always), but I think that only matters if there was a price change during the model year. Others may know more about that part of the process.

The build date was March 12, 2015

And here's the sticker -- either one would be a good deal, depends if you want Ruby Red or Platinum White...

post-4168-0-44961100-1434228371_thumb.jpg

I know this is true of Certified Used cars, is this true of all used cars?

Looking at one of the letters from Ford to dealers, it says "Demonstration / Delivery Hold" and then says "DO NOT DEMONSTRATE OR DELIVER any of the affected vehicles involved in this safety recall" -- but doesn't stipulate new vs used.

What were the early issues on the 2015's?

I am definitely getting the 2015 Wednesday morning. Only reason I ask is that the 2015 VIN I posted earlier in this thread has Navigation - (I could care less) my iPhone Navigation is just fine, lol.

They have another 2015 that's same color and everything the same except instead of Navigation, it has Active Park Assist and Intelligent Access and it would be a few hundred dollars cheaper because of a $500 bonus cash offer on cars invoiced before Januray 1st. The car with the Navigation was invoiced this year and isn't eligible for the extra $500 off. VIN on this car is: 3FA6P0LU1FR167437

Thoughts on the feature difference?

-Mickey

Guess that depends on what is most important to you.

3FA6P0LU1FR167437:

• Sitting somewhere for 8 months.
  • Active Park Assist with Forward Sensing System
  • Intelligent Access w/Push Button Start and Remote Start
  • Charcoal Black Leather Seats

3FA6P0LU9FR289219:

• Sitting somewhere for 3 months
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Navigation – with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® with *60 months subscription
  • Dune Leather Seats

And as far as the $500 difference, I would imagine you could negotiate that off of the 3FA6P0LU9FR289219 FFH too, if that is the one you really want.