Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Not for the faint of heart
Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:58 AM
- gkinla likes this
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:57 PM
As I look at this hair raising grade a couple of questions come to mind -What speed do you have maintain in ICE while climbing to charge the HVB?Do I trust the hill descent on the way back down?
It's the straight on taking of the picture which makes it look like it's going straight up.
It's a 6.1% grade or 3.51 degrees. Or 1 foot rise in 16.39 foot horizontal travel. The steepest hill in San Francisco is 31.5%. 65 ft rise, 206.25 horizontal travel,or 17.5 degrees.
- acdii, hybridbear, GrySql and 1 other like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users