Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Intelligent Access Not Working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cwatkins

cwatkins

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Fusion Hybrid Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2015

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:40 AM

Hello,

I have a 2015 Titanium Hybrid with touch Intelligent Access on all four doors. Today the feature would not work after I picked it up from the body shop. No work was done on the doors, but there was some damage repaired on the front end. The keys will unlock the doors if the lock/unlock buttons are pushed, but I really like the touch feature! I have already put a call into the shop (owned by the dealer I purchased it from), but I am wondering if this is a feature that can be turned on and off in the settings (so it would be a simple fix!) or if this is something that will require a lot of work to fix. Thanks for any info!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   murphy

murphy

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,489 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Energi Titanium

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:58 AM

There are no settings that can turn IA access off.  Do you have your cellphone and IA access fob in the same pocket?  That can prevent it from working.

#3 OFFLINE   FordService

FordService

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Official Ford Motor Co.
  • 410 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Model T
  • My Hybrid's Year:Decline

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

Hello,

I have a 2015 Titanium Hybrid with touch Intelligent Access on all four doors. Today the feature would not work after I picked it up from the body shop. No work was done on the doors, but there was some damage repaired on the front end. The keys will unlock the doors if the lock/unlock buttons are pushed, but I really like the touch feature! I have already put a call into the shop (owned by the dealer I purchased it from), but I am wondering if this is a feature that can be turned on and off in the settings (so it would be a simple fix!) or if this is something that will require a lot of work to fix. Thanks for any info!

Let me know what you hear back from your dealer. I'll be happy to check out additional assistance.

Meagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·