Sign in to follow this  
GrySql

2016 FFH in Ford Fleet brochure

Interesting that the interface still has the four quadrants in the Microsoft colors. I thought it would be a more dramatic change.

Love that fine print! LOL I thought the 2016 MY was a redesign for the Fusion, guess its the 17 MY. Would have been real interesting if the 15 MY F150 had the new system, that would mean only late model 14's would have MFT.

I gave up hope on MFT Applink a year ago or more. When I was truck shopping I was hoping to find a 13 with Nav because they do have Applink, but the 14 has MFT, so Nav was no longer something I was looking for, although I now know without Nav, no Travel link either.

All I want is Pandora and Spotify controllable from the touch screen and I will be happy.

I'd add Slacker, 'cause I have a subscription.

Once upon a time, I had a rental, because my brand new 2013 FFH had a little software glitch. They gave me an economy model from Chevrolet, and the freaking thing had Pandora. It mocked me the whole time. I still haven't gotten over that experience.

Once again, come on Ford, get your act together and roll out AppLink to owners with MFT - you know, the ones who paid you for a more premium, modern interface...

Edited by md13ffhguy

Thats all I want too, Pandora controls so I dont have to reach for the phone and take my eyes off the road to thumb a song.